Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Mito Komon festival

I will introduce about my hometown's festival named Mito Komon festival.
Mito city is a prefectural capital of Ibaraki.
The festival is held in three days.
First day we can enjoy great fireworks near the lake at night.
Second day we can see parade. The main street in Mito city turn into a pedestrian precinct. It is full with dancing people. Off course we can enjoy many kind of stalls.
Last day artist form Mito city give concerts.
People living in Ibaraki are looking forward to the three days.





3 comments:

  1. Oh! It seems that Mito Komon festival is a fun event. The fireworks are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard the festival before, but it looks like exciting!
    If I have time, I'd like to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your hometown's festival seems to be so fun!
    I want to go to Mito Komon festival!

    ReplyDelete